Skip to main content

Tax Attorney Atascocita TX

By January 1, 2020April 28th, 2022News and Articles

Tax Attorney Atascocita TX

Located on the border of Humble and Atascocita, TX, our firm routinely services residents and business owners in the Humble, Kingwood, and Atascocita area. With the influx of residents and business owners over the last several years into this region, the most common IRS tax problem that we have seen is very simple. PEOPLE ARE FORGETTING TO FILE THEIR CHANGE OF ADDRESS FORM WITH THE IRS. What does this mean? Simply put, the IRS is still sending notices to their former address, while the taxpayer does not know what is happening with their tax account.

In summary, if you do not change your address with the IRS and if you owe them money, they will levy your bank accounts and wages because you did not respond to their notices. Once you get into collection or levy status, it takes that much more of an effort to get you into compliance. Furthermore, by not responding to your notice (because it went to the old address) you have also lost your appeal rights. Don’t let this be you. But if it is, call us at 888-577-1482 to get things squared away.

Tax Attorney Atascocita TX

Mansoor Ansari

Author Mansoor Ansari

More posts by Mansoor Ansari