The Personal Information Collected and How It’s Used
User-supplied Information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information, like your e-mail address, name, phone number and state. We only require that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Please do not submit any other confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information, such as your Social Security Number, date of birth, driver’s license number, credit card number, bank account information or any other financial information. If you submit any of this sensitive information, you do so at your own risk, and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use the information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web Server Logs: When you visit our website, we may collect the following information:
- Your unique Internet protocol address
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s)
- Name of your unique Internet service provider
- The town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website
- The type of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The web page from which you arrived to our site
- The pages you viewed on the site
The servers automatically capture and save the above information electronically. This information about your visit is stored in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites.
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user’s experience.
Your Personal Information is Protected
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Access to Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, nor will we make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except in the following situations:
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
- To agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us
- We may refer you and share information that you provided us with an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you if we are unable to assist you
Correcting or Deleting Personal Information (Opting out of Future Communications)
To opt-out of any future contacts, simply contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- Opt-out of future communications from us
- Learn what data we have about you
- Correct or update any data we have about you
- Request that we delete any data we have about you